|Focus and Scope|
|Open Access Policy|
|Copyright & Licenses|
Article is written in Indonesian or English, single-spaced, 5000–10.000 words, comprising of 15-30 pages (including bibliography), written on A4 standard paper size (width: 210 mm and height: 297 mm) with margin for top, bottom, left and right : 2,79cm, 2 cm, 2cm, and 2 cm and 1.15 space spacing.
Article contains : TITLE & ABSTRACT, INTRODUCTION, LITERATURE REVIW, METHODS, RESULTS AND DISCUSSIONS, CONCLUSIONS, and REFERENCES.
- THE TITLE OF THE ARTICLES : It should be written in the Indonesian and English language. It should be specific and direct and comprehensively describing the article’s content. It should not exceed 12 words (if using the Indonesian language) or 10 words (in case of written in English) using font Times New Roman, 14pt, Bold & use capital letter.
- AUTHOR's NAME should be written using font Times New Roman, 11 pt, 1.15 spacing
- INSTITUTION/AFFILIATION should be written using font Times New Roman, 10 pt, 1.15 spacing & no spacing between paragraf
- E-MAIL ADDRESS should be written using font Times New Roman, 10pt, 1.15 spacing & no spacing between paragraf
- ABSTRACT: The abstract is a summary of the article. It is consist of research objective, research methods, results and discussion, and conclusion. Implications or recommendation can be added in the abstract. The abstract must be written in Indonesian & English with length 150 - 200 words. The Abstract & Keyword should be written using font Times New Roman, 10 pt, 1 spacing.
- TITLE OF THE SECTION & PARAGRAF should be use Times New Roman, 11pt, Bold
- REFERENCES: The reference must consist of 80% from relevant and recent primary sources (such as article of journal or conference from last 5 years). The reference must be written in APA style.
Deadline for Submitting Manuscripts:
- Vol 18 No. 1: 28 February 2022
- Vol 18 No. 2: 30 September 2022