Every author of JSH that is going to submit and publish articles is highly encouraged to pay attention to this author guideline. Every article that does not comply with the author guidelines will be rejected by JSH.
General Requirements for Author :
- Every manuscript that has been submitted to JIHI should not have been published in any publications.
- Every author that the article has been in process is required to sign the Copyrights Transfer Agreement to JSH.
- All of the process regarding the manuscript will be conducted only through the Open Journal System website and all forms of communication will be conducted through email.
- All the manuscripts will be reviewed through double-blind review process by reviewers who specialize in the issue.
Manuscript Detailed Guidelines :
- Articles in JSH are published both in Indonesian and English with length of an article should be a minimum 5000 words excluding bibliography. The article must use a standard typography: Times New Roman, 1.15 spacing, 11 pt that can be accessed through the links below.
- The Title of the article should be clear enough to describe the content of the articles with no longer than 12 words.
- The Abstract should be concise and written in both English and Indonesian with no longer than 150-200 words. The abstract should be clear enough to summarize the manuscripts with maximum words of 6 keywords.
- The Introduction should be clear and provide the issue discussed in the manuscript. Authors should provide an adequate background and a concise literature survey to record the existing solutions, to show which is the best of previous researches, to show the main limitation of the earlier studies, to show what do you hope to achieve (to solve the limitation), and show the scientific merit of novelties of the paper with a comment on the significance concerning the identification of the issue and objective of the research at the end of paragraph.
- Literature Review section describes the author's position among a number of existing pieces of literature to show the novelty that will be discussed.
- Methodology part is written in descriptive form and should provide a statement regarding the research methodology. The method and theory used should be written as concisely as possible so the reader can understand clearly.
- Analysis section is the most critical section of your article. The analysis or results of research should be clear and based on research, literatur research, and/or data. The result should summarize scientific findings rather than provide data in great detail.
- Conclusioncontains a description that should answer the objectives of the research. Please provide a clear and concise conclusion.
- Figures, Tables, Diagrams should be made in concise data and allocation of the title according to the links below.
- Reference should be written in APAstyle. Cite only items that you have read and on footnotes. The author must (a) use the Mendeley reference application, which makes it easier for the authors to organize references to be included; (b) cite at least two articles that JSH has published.
- Bibliography should include every reference and arranged by the author in alphabetical order without distinguishing/classifying books, journals, or articles.