The Rights of the Author(s)
Melintas’s standard policies allow the following re-use rights:
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions.
- The journal allows the author(s) to obtain publishing rights without restrictions.
- You may do whatever you wish with the version of the article you submitted to the journal.
- Once the article has been accepted for publication, you may post the accepted version of the article on your own personal website, your department's website or the repository of your institution without any restrictions.
- You may use the published article for your own teaching needs or to supply on an individual basis to research colleagues, provided that such supply is not for commercial purposes.
- You may use the article in a book authored or edited by you at any time after publication in the journal. This does not apply to books where you are contributing a chapter to a book authored or edited by someone else.
- When posting or re-using the article, please provide a link to the appropriate URL for the published version of the article on Melintas.