For the publication of this journal, authors are expected to adhere to common ethical policy in academic publication. The author has to ensure that their manuscript has not been published or submitted to other journals for publication, and is expected to write proper citations (Chicago style for example). Jurnal Sentris will not tolerate any kinds of plagiarism and research frauds (data fabrication and falsification).
When published by Jurnal Sentris, the manuscript’s copyright becomes the property of Jurnal Sentris. If the author would like to withdraw an article submission, he/she has to inform Jurnal Sentris, and both parties should reach an agreement. When the manuscript is published, authors may use their published article under Jurnal Sentris copyrights.
For Editorial Board
The Editorial Board of Sentris Journal is responsible to:
1. Select and decide which manuscript that will be published based on the reviews and reviewers;
2. Provide equal opportunities for each submission and will not choose the manuscripts based on aspects, such as gender, nationality, religion, belief, ethnic, and political principle;
3. Ensure that all published articles have gone through blind review process;
4. Guarantee the secrecy of author’s identity from reviewer and vice versa;
5. Not give out or discuss the manuscripts with external parties without the permission of the Editor in Chief;
6. Not take any personal advantage from any manuscript without author’s permission.
The Reviewer of Sentris Journal is in charge to:
1. Receive the manuscripts without any information or identity about the author;
2. Assure the anonymity of the process;
3. Conduct fair and objective assessment through the reviewing process;
4. Give clear arguments and explanations for the evaluation process;
5. Make a decision whether to publish, revise, or reject the manuscript based on the assessment and evaluation process.