|Focus and Scope|
|Open Access Policy|
|Copyright & Licenses|
This statement of the scientific code of ethics is a statement of the code of ethics of all parties involved in the publication process of this scientific journal, namely managers, editors, reviewers, and authors. This statement of the code of ethics for scientific publications is based on the Regulation of the Head of LIPI Number 5 of 2014 concerning the Code of Ethics for Scientific Publications, which essentially upholds three ethical values in publications, namely:
1. Neutrality, which is free from conflicts of interest in the management of publications;
2. Justice, granting authorship rights to those who are entitled as authors/writers; and
3. Honesty, which is free from duplication, fabrication, falsification, and plagiarism (DF2P) in publications.
The editor is responsible for deciding which articles should be published. The work is valid and important for researchers and readers alike, so they should always encourage those decisions. Editors may be guided by the discretion of the journal's editorial board, and constrained by applicable legal provisions, such as defamation, copyright infringement and plagiarism. Editors may consult with other editors or review partners in making this decision.
Aspects of Justice
The editors evaluate manuscripts at all times for the intellectual content of the authors regardless of the race, gender, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, ethnicity, nationality, or political views of the authors.
The editor and any editorial staff must not disclose any information about the submitted manuscript to anyone other than the authors, reviewers, prospective reviewers, other appropriate editorial boards, and publishers, as appropriate.
Disclosure and Conflict of Interest
Unpublished material in a submitted manuscript may not be used in the editor's own research without the written consent of the author.
For journal managers:
1. Determine the name of the journal, scientific scope, periodicity, and accreditation if necessary.
2. Determine the membership of the editorial board.
3. Define the relationship between publishers, editors, review partners, and other parties in a contract.
4. Appreciate things that are confidential, both for contributing researchers, authors/writers, editors, and review partners.
5. Implement norms and provisions regarding intellectual property rights, especially copyrights.
6. Review the journal's policy and submit it to the authors, the editorial board, reviewers, and readers.
7. Create a code of conduct guidelines for editors and bestari partners.
8. Publish journal regularly.
9. Ensure the availability of funding sources for the sustainability of journal publications.
10. Build a network of cooperation and marketing.
11. Prepare permits and other legal aspects.
1. The Editor must ensure that the author follows the writing procedures/rules in the Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis
2. Editors can communicate with Journal Managers, Editors, and other Reviewers in making Final Decisions.
3. Editors must refuse assignments when there is a potential conflict of interest
4. Editors are obligated to evaluate manuscripts objectively regardless of nationality, ethnicity, political affiliation, ethnicity, race, religion, gender, seniority, or institutional affiliation of the author.
5. Editors must decline assignments when there is a potential conflict of interest.
6. Editors must ensure that manuscripts sent to reviewers do not contain information about the author, and vice versa
7. Editor's decision must be submitted to the author with the reviewer's response, except for personal or defamatory responses.
8. Editors must respect requests from authors who refuse individuals to evaluate manuscripts for unacceptable reasons.
9. When the Editor finds or suspects a Writing Violation and authorship conflict, the Editor can follow the guidelines on the flow diagram in resolving the COPE authorship conflict.
10. Editors and all staff must ensure the confidentiality of all manuscripts received
11. Meeting the needs of readers and authors/writers,
12. Strive to improve the quality of publications on an ongoing basis,
13. Implement processes to ensure the quality of published papers,
14. Prioritizing freedom of opinion objectively,
15. Maintaining the integrity of the author's academic track record,
16. Submit corrections, clarifications, withdrawals, and apologies if necessary,
17. Responsible for the style and format of the written work, while the content and all statements in the written work are the responsibility of the author/writer.
18. Encouraging an assessment of the journal if there are findings,
19. Support initiatives to reduce research and publication errors by asking authors to attach an Ethics Clearance form that has been approved by the Ethics Clearance Commission,
20. Support initiatives to educate researchers on publication ethics,
21. Reviewing the effect of publication policies on the attitudes of authors/writers and peer reviewers and improving them to increase responsibility and minimize errors,
22. Encouraging authors/writers to make improvements to their written works so that they are worthy of publication.
1. Reviewers are asked to provide an assessment of the substance of the manuscript in accordance with the Focus and Scope of the Journal and provide assessment recommendations.
2. Reviewers are asked to provide comments on the manuscript, if they are suspected of finding errors in writing procedures, publishing ethics and publishing
3. Bestari Partners can complete the work at the specified time and provide information to the editor if they cannot meet the specified time limit.
4. Reviewers may not accept manuscripts for assessment, if they have the potential to cause a conflict of interest, either individually or jointly with any institution.
5. The reviewer must ask the Editor for consideration about the similarity in substance or overlap between the manuscripts being considered or the published manuscripts having more similarities with the Authors or other authors.
6. Information or privileged ideas obtained through peer review must be kept confidential and not used for personal gain.
7. Received an assignment from the editor to review the written work and submit the results of the study to the editor, as material for determining the feasibility of a written work to be published.
8. The reviewer may not conduct a review of the written work that involves himself, either directly or indirectly
9. Maintain the author's privacy by not disseminating the results of corrections, suggestions, and recommendations by providing criticism, suggestions, input, and recommendations
10. Encouraging authors/writers to make improvements to written works
11. Review the written work that has been corrected in accordance with predetermined standards.
12. The written work is reviewed in a timely manner according to the style of the publication environment based on scientific principles (data collection methods, author's legality, conclusions, etc.).
1. The author must ensure that the manuscript is original and not plagiarism.
2. The author must ensure that the manuscript has never been published before and never transfer the rights to the article to another party.
3. The author ensures that the Submitted Manuscript tends to the work itself and follows standard rules according to the format of citing appropriate references.
4. The author must ensure that the manuscript is original and does not engage in plagiarism or automatic plagiarism and Self-Plagiarism
5. The author must follow the procedures established by the Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis.
6. The author does not submit manuscripts with the same topic and title to other journals.
7. The author must be able to provide information and make research data related to details when the editor finds suspicion of doubt or falsification or plagiarism in the manuscript.
8. If the author finds errors or inaccuracies that affect the manuscript that has been sent, the author must immediately notify the Editor to immediately withdraw the manuscript and correct it.
9. The author is not allowed to retract the article that is being reviewed by the Reviewer before being returned by the Reviewer to the Editor.
10. Ensure that those who are included in the list of authors/authors meet the criteria as authors.
11. Collectively responsible for the work and content of articles including methods, analysis, calculations, and details.
12. State the origin of resources (including funding), either directly or indirectly.
13. Explaining the limitations of the research
14. Respond to comments made by bestari partners in a professional and timely manner.